Children become ill after consuming THC-infused candy.

Children become ill after consuming THC-infused candy.

Six children, aged between four and fifteen, became ill last weekend and were taken to hospital in The Hague. After having a blood test, it turned out that this was due to the ingestion of THC candy.

It is unclear where the gummies came from and in what quantity they were eaten. According to De Telegraaf, they had found the sweets in one of the two houses where the children lived, from two families.

Imitators with THC

There are many THC-infused candies available and some look exactly like regular gummies from famous brands, such as Haribo bears. That makes these look-alike ‘edibles’ dangerous. All six were taken to the hospital where they remained at least overnight. All of the children have since been released from the hospital and are doing well.

Source: Telegraaf.nl (NACIÓ)



Subscribe to the website by e-mail

If you don't want to miss our updates let us notify you by email! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notices of new posts.

Join 1 other subscriber

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a Reply

      This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

      Cbdstoretop.com
      Logo
      Compare items
      • Total (0)
      Compare
      0